Job descriptionThis position will assist with accounts payable processing for the Cairo office and West Nile Delta project. Duties include but not limited to:
- Receive all Vendor and subcontractor invoices verify acceptability and log
- Scan invoices, supporting schedules, approvals, payments, tax and related documents
- Issue to departments for approval as appropriate
- Transmit to AP in New Delhi and/or Field Accounting to be recorded in Oracle AP
- Monitor Oracle AP workflow process for invoice status and progress
- Ensure invoices are compliance with local regulations
- Liaise with New Delhi AP department staff and Project Accounting staff on any other project-related matters.
- Must have legal right to work in Cairo without sponsorship
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable processes, General Ledger and account reconciliations
- Microsoft Office products; Financial Accounting System
- Document Control; Scanning and processing documents
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/h2hqjT