Reporting to: Retail Manager
Experience: 5 – 12 years
Salary: Negotiable + Monthly Bonus
About the Job:
• Design kitchens and wardrobes and develop creative presentations for them.
• Providing kitchen designs for customers in a collaborative process -Quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen and dressing projects from inception to completion of design.
• Meet with clients in the showroom and provide interior design consultation.
• Working with trade professionals and their clients, to design and quote Kitchen and dressing projects.
• Communicate with the installation and Surveying teams to ensure highest level of accuracy and precision in design and installation.
• Communicate and follow up with clients to ensure highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Prepare installation files for their completed projects and ensure it is well communicated with the installation team.
• Drive the design process to ensure all critical dates/deadlines are met during the development process, from base plan approval to permit submittal.
• Align with Project Leads for multiple departments to ensure the priorities of each department are represented in the design and decision making during development.
• Oversee the day to day running of the design function of our business, including the full management of the design team, currently 4 strong, with the support of the Managing & Creative Directors.
• Work alongside the retail managers to develop an assist in sales opportunities with both retail and contract clients.
• To help develop our full interior design offer, developing our product and presentation offering, alongside the Creative Director and Managing Director
• The overseeing of design and creation of creative mood-boards and presentations to capture the vision behind our projects.
• Work alongside the operation team to help manage the construction process; this would also involve reviewing of contract documents, plans, scopes of work, plan specifications and projected performance plans.
• Working with the team and sharing knowledge and research in order to create a more integrated design ethic.
• Representing the company, both internally and externally, when there is a need for architecture and interior design interactions.
• Preparing periodical reports as per company process.
Send your CV to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
please mention the titleat the subject